Back to Forum Re New

i just make some promotion for Guild in EQ forum

just copy tita old post and make some changes :)
i hope more and more people will know Real faith

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php?threads/erollisi-marr-nameless-real-faith-8pm-12am-gmt-8-7am-11am-est-asian-guild.2871/#post-36223

Post Last Edit by kakakuku at 2013-1-5 18:59

nice thx

We highly in need of:
Cleric
Druid
Shaman
Enchanter
Bard
UPDATED...

i can follow post to update info if need:)

Very Appreciate Yuma ^^.

But I need to remind you RF's History, we formed when our old old members migrated from CEQ(That's 2006 if I am not wrong ^^) .

And one article you mentioned before, in the first 2 years,  nearly half members go to PON(many of them are skillful and hardcore players), but I choose stayed,  that's why I been promoted to the first Formal RF Guild Leader. Then remained RFers keep united break DoN, Half Demi(which My Epic 2.5 came from ^^), Half PoR... and most of all , we break TSS (West Giant Side), TBS T1... , SoF T1 T2 , before I took a long long time afk, I met Nemo(lk), that time , I felt he did not talk too much and boxed many characters just like you ^^.
And I thought that this silence guy will be someday different and I realized this is true when I back :)

Ha. it is almost AM 5:00. If I dont go to bed, maybe will be banned another 3.5 years by wife, anyway, 謝謝大家的努力, Keep RF Rolling.
LK is a good guy if you know more him
HA...free u should take rest first or u will miss raid tonight lol

i keep updated our guild info in SOE forum
so far near 2000 views in there...not bad :)

seems new rog will join RF too..(dps !!)

nice job
cool a!
Back to Forum