Back to Forum Re New

想验证一下能不能做,,请帮忙翻一下对话。

幻术师魔法——变身术:蛙人 任务流程详细版
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

作者:拔剑非我愿(Plenc)
在此首先感谢 晴朗朗、风之语、Firstelf、温柔的手指,Freely 等朋友的帮助

古克塔,用 Ctrl + F 找到“巫师魔法 书记员布罗”,大师抄写员乌科洛就在布罗身边。
你说:“你好,大师抄写员乌科洛”
大师抄写员乌科洛说:“你好,Plenc!欢迎光临玛尔的哨所古克塔。这里既是我们的新家,也是针对洞穴巨人采取军事行动的重要基地。要知道,解放古克塔堪称一场史诗性战役!战斗中无数英勇的蛙族战士前赴后继,梅特尼-玛尔的佑护始终与我们同在,还有[强力魔法]的支援,我们终于将邪恶的洞穴巨人赶出了这片圣地。”
你说:“什么强力魔法?”
大师抄写员乌科洛说:“我们的巫师从天际召唤出无数的冰雹陨石,猛烈的魔法闪电照耀整个天空,炽热的火墙席卷而来,还有那些神秘的[幻像]。这一切将那些愚蠢的洞穴巨人打得晕头转向。”
你说:“怎样证明我自己是朋友”
大师抄写员乌科洛说:“好吧,我就来考验一下你的忠诚。很久以前,我们族中一个伟大的英雄在与洞穴巨人的战斗中壮烈牺牲。当时他听到传闻,洞穴巨人正在拉泽山区囤积某种特殊武器以便发动反击。于是他前往拉泽山区调查此事,结果遭到以瑞格诺克队长为首的洞穴巨人部队伏击。我们的英雄大展神威,无数洞穴巨人倒毙在他的剑下。但是他终于因为力竭不支而壮烈牺牲。瑞格诺克震慑于蛙族战士的勇力,发誓有朝一日一定要将蛙族剿灭干净。于是他举行了一场暗黑祭典,将蛙族英雄的灵魂封印在自己的剑中,然后把剑分为三块。一块就在他们当时厮杀的[战场]上,一块交给一个[臭名昭著的洞穴巨人]勇士保管。第三块早已不知所踪,但我们还是得到了一些[线索]。”
你说:“什么战场”
大师抄写员乌科洛说:“拉泽山区流传着很多传奇故事。传说中的蛙族勇士查莱克就是在那个山区牺牲的。你要设法找到其埋骨所在,并大声叫道:“我要找回失去的东西”。如果你够格的话就可以得到一件礼物。”
你说:“什么臭名昭著的洞穴巨人”
大师抄写员乌科洛说:“格瑞诺在洞穴巨人中身材其矮,然而力大无穷。洞穴巨人队长将剑之部件托付给他,正是看中其强大的实力。现在我们听说格瑞诺正和其他残余洞穴巨人一起住在尼瑞克第三重门那里。去那个地方你要特别小心,那些伊诺鲁克的子民对于古克塔的盟友一向充满敌意。”
你说:“什么线索”
大师抄写员乌科洛说:“洞穴巨人的队长在下古克逗留了很久。看来他是想控制那里的蛙族亡灵向我们进攻。可是后来他的计划惨遭失败,逃跑的时候连长剑的剑刃都丢弃了。据说有一个探险者得到了剑刃,但剑刃上所附的魔力使其丧失本性,变得狂性大发。他就这样游荡在下古克,遇到他的任何生物都无法逃脱其毒手。看来夺取剑刃将是对你最大的挑战。”

拉泽山区 2585, -2040 找到 一堆蛙人遗骸
你说:“怎么得到我失去的东西”
在你的手里出现了一个鬼魂剑柄圆头。
你的周围充满了阴间的能量,某些东西在你面前显形了。
得到 黯淡剑柄圆头

下古克 1075, -750, -245,有个陷阱,里面有个 堕落地精探险者,杀了他之后——
从尸体上出现了一个恐怖的东西。
你说:“你好,鬼魂闪光”
鬼魂闪光说道:“谢谢你释放了我,拿着这个,如果你真的想帮助我,就去找到剩余的部分。”随后,鬼魂闪光消失了。
得到渗透剑刃

尼瑞克第三城门,1399, -1657的塔里找到 凶残格瑞诺
打他——
凶残格瑞诺大叫:“看看是谁笑到了最后,虽然我的个头小,力气可不差!”
干掉他之后——
从格瑞诺的尸体上出现了一个恐怖的东西。
得到黯淡刀格

去天火山区打天灰胆汁,神火潭山区打蛇怪熔岩粉,然后回到古克塔找大师抄写员乌科洛
给他黯淡剑柄圆头、渗透剑刃和黯淡刀格

大师抄写员乌科洛说:“真是难以置信,我竟然会得到完整的三块剑之碎片。你简直太了不起了...剑刃中融合着某种特殊物质,我们必须将这种东西去除才能恢复剑的原貌。不过这得需要一种古老的溶剂。将这个蒸馏器拿去,设法寻找一些天灰胆汁和蛇怪熔岩粉放在其中混合。在火焰山区能够找到这种胆汁,岩浆山区能够找到蛇怪粉。将混合物带回来给我,我就能够将这件古代兵器恢复原貌。”
得到乌科洛的盒子,一个2格的容器,把天灰胆汁和蛇怪熔岩粉放进去合成,得到一瓶魔法剑刃恢复剂,交给乌克罗

乌科洛眼睁睁看着你将恢复剂交到他的手中。“真是太棒了,我已不知道该用怎样的言词赞美你的勇敢之举。现在我会重造这把宝剑,我们的英雄将完成他未竟的事业。你的行为已足以证明自己的忠诚,请将这把剑与他的遗骸放在一起,事成后将有关证据带回来给我。我会赐予你探寻已久的深奥知识。
得到玛尔的复仇

回到拉泽山区,将玛尔的复仇交给一堆蛙人遗骸

一个鬼魂带着恐怖的强力光环出现在你面前,战士之灵查莱克说道:“你的好意给了我一个机会来结束未了的事情。很感谢你能把我的剑拿回来,但在消灭那个杀害我的人之前,我还不配持有它。在我杀死邪恶的洞穴巨人船长瑞格诺克之前,就请你替我保管吧。现在我必须请求你来保护我,我能感觉到他来了,还带了不少手下。

他还给你玛尔的复仇

战士之灵查莱克大叫:“过来,懦夫,这次我们可以公平地决战了!”
瑞格诺克的不死亡灵部下们步履蹒跚地向你走来,最终倒在地上,变成了一堆臭肉碎骨。
战士之灵查莱克大叫:“瑞格诺克!今天我终于可以安息了!”
20-30秒后,所有NPC全部DEPOP,然后刷新被救赎的查莱克
你说:“你好,被救赎的查莱克”
被救赎的查莱克渴望地看着你,伸着双手。
把玛尔的复仇给他
查莱克接过剑之后开始变化,梅特尼之触改变了战士的灵魂。“再次感谢你,Plenc,你的善意令我的灵魂能返回家园。请把这个交给我的人民,好让他们记住你。”
得到鬼魂记忆

回到古克塔,找到大师抄写员乌科洛
交给他鬼魂记忆

乌科洛跪倒在你面前,留下高兴的眼泪。“非常感谢,Plenc!我们城市的大门将永远向你敞开,后代将到处传送你的英雄事迹。这是我们的一点心意,它代表我们的一片感激之情,请收下吧!”

得到魔法:变身术:古克塔

几点说明:
步骤2:要说“怎么得到我失去的东西”,接任务时对话的关键字是错滴
步骤3:这个陷阱就在 闪亮的金属袍 CAMP点旁边,相信大家都找得到吧。需要说明的是,堕落地精探险者 MR很高,如果你是去SOLO的话,最好用欢天喜地MEZ,然后TASHA+SLOW
步骤4:我认为是最难的一步,凶残格瑞诺旁边还有3个怪,全部不能安抚,不能SLOW,不能MEZ,不能ROOT,不能SNARE……几乎不吃DD,凶残格瑞诺的攻击最高200+,攻击附带450的DD……我杀的时候,是2个人接力,把他单P到ZONE IN杀的。队伍中1MT,2HEALER+我自己
步骤6:在查莱克刷新后,瑞格诺克和他的手下们就会刷新。瑞格诺克和查莱克之间的战斗不用插手,但是瑞格诺克的手下KOS ALL,你的任务就是带着他们在附近KITE,大概20-30秒后,他们自动DEPOP,所以,在查莱克刷新前,最好给自己加上RUNE和SOW。

这个任务很有趣,祝大家玩的开心:)
哪位大神英文能力强,请帮忙把中间对话部分的玩家要说的话译成英文就行,也就是关键词,我想验证下DS服能不能做。谢谢。
幻术师任务萨波特变身术(变身术:蜥蜴人)
起始地点:弗瑞那维
任务NPC:鲁米尼奥-帕西尼亚

你说:“你好,鲁米尼奥-帕西尼亚”

鲁米尼奥-帕西尼亚挥动双手,像是在施法。“你好!!我叫鲁米尼奥-帕西尼亚。奉特丝国王的命令,我到这里来寻找魔法和宝物。 我有很多事要做。我欢迎任何能[帮助我伟大的鲁米尼奥]的幻术师。”

你说:“我愿意帮助我伟大的鲁米尼奥”

鲁米尼奥-帕西尼亚说:“是的,我是很伟大!!哦,当然还不是伟大到四处皆知了。如果你愿意为我[收集材料]的话,我会很乐意酬劳你的。”

你说:“什么收集材料?”

鲁米尼奥-帕西尼亚说:“那你就到哨所外面的野地去,等回来的时候,你得给我诺格药粉、冰之心、一个战士图腾和一根剑齿虎鬃毛。我会教给你我最近抄录的幻术师魔法。”

交出任务物品
鲁米尼奥-帕西尼亚把东西放进包里,从她的袍子里拿出一卷经文。“给你,这是我发现的魔法,还特地为不如鲁米尼奥这么聪明的人做了翻译。现在,你可以亲吻我的脚了。”

你的组织和弗瑞那-维的友好关系加深了。
你的组织和翡翠战士的友好关系加深了。
你的组织和风暴守卫的友好关系加深了。
你的组织和卡比利斯军团的矛盾加剧了。
你的组织和钢特克海盗行会的矛盾加剧了。
你的经验值增加!!

=========================================================
诺格药粉
在弗瑞那维北部能找到蛙族诺格萨满巫医,杀死后就能得到萨满巫医药粉,鉴定后就是诺格药粉啦

冰之心
这个在冰骨骷髅身上打到,凶兆湖和绝望沼泽都能找到,很好打

战士图腾
这个是任务中最难打得物品,在绝望沼泽2500,0附近能找到蛙族托恩战士,杀死后有可能loot到战士图腾,有时候会是一块图腾,这个没用的。由于附近的怪物都会和战士打架,所以刷新后要尽快杀掉,不然就可能被其他怪物给吃了,清掉附近的怪物等刷新会比较好,最好的办法就是找人帮你跟踪。

剑齿虎鬃毛
这个是在凶兆湖打公剑齿虎loot的,很好打,风车那边也许能买到,切记不要去奥维西亚打,那边的公剑齿虎又狠而且不掉这个鬃毛的
战士图腾
这个是任务中最难打得物品,在绝望沼泽2500,0附近能找到蛙族托恩战士,杀死后有可能loot到战士图腾,有时候会是一块图腾,这个没用的。由于附近的怪物都会和战士打架,所以刷新后要尽快杀掉,不然就可能被其他怪物给吃了,清掉附近的怪物等刷新会比较好,最好的办法就是找人帮你跟踪。
DS服在绝望沼泽1841,-2665附近能找到蛙族托恩战士.
已验证,可以做,魔法可以交易:萨波特变身术20级,变身蜥蜴人。(先去打材料,等材料打够了,再来弗瑞那维,找鲁米尼奥-帕西尼亚,直接给诺格萨满药粉、冰之心、一个战士图腾和一根剑齿虎鬃毛,就得到魔法了。药粉不用鉴定。)
这个因为不知道英文关键词,而且任务物品必须对话才能拿到,所以未验证,有大神英文好的帮忙给指点下,任务NPC对话的英文关键词。
都能做,不过我做变身古柯塔的魔法是正义做法,想要对话你都去zam查英文对话
ceq-入云龙
teq-入云龙
Master Scribe Uklo is found at -1940, +450.

You say, 'Hail, Master Scribe Uklo'

Master Scribe Uklo says 'Well met! Welcome to Gukta, the Outpost of Marr -- our new home and base of operations for our fight to remove the trolls from the rest of our beautiful swamp. The liberation of Gukta was quite a battle! Many brave Froglok warriors, a good dose of [powerful magic] and the blessings of Mithaniel Marr allowed us to cleanse this place of the vile Trolls.'

You say, 'What powerful magic?'

Master Scribe Uklo says 'Our battle wizards called many comets of ice from the sky, along with bolts of pure magical force, brutal walls of flame and even [illusions] to confuse and disorient the stupid trolls.'

You say, 'What illusions?'

Master Scribe Uklo says 'A select few of Mithaniel's chosen know the secrets of spinning illusions. This skill allowed our bravest warriors to infiltrate the Troll's defenses and ensure victory. These are some of our most closely guarded secrets. We only [teach] them to a select few so they can better aid us in our battle.'

You say, 'Please teach me.'

Master Scribe Uklo says 'You must first [prove] yourself a friend of Gukta before I will teach you our secrets.'

You say, 'How do I prove myself a friend?'

Master Scribe Uklo says 'Very well, I will put your loyalty to the test. Long ago, a great hero of our people lost his life fighting the Trolls. He was in Rathe Mountains investigating a rumor that the Trolls were stockpiling special weapons in an effort to turn the tide of war back in their favor. He was ambushed by a group of troll marauders and their captain Krignok. He fought valiantly, slaying the marauders and eventually locking swords with the captain. But in the end, exhaustion got the better of him and he died by the troll's hand. The Krignok respected the froglok's ferocity and swore that they would one day finish their fight. So through a dark ritual the troll Captain locked the froglok's spirit in his own sword and broke it into 3 pieces. One piece he placed on the [battlefield] where they fought. The other piece he gave to an [infamous troll] warrior to guard. The location of the third piece has been lost over the time but there are [clues] as to where it may be.'

You say, 'What battlefield?'

Master Scribe Uklo says 'The Mountains of Rathe hold many stories. One of them is the story of froglok warrior Chalex for this is the place where he was killed. Find the place where his bones are kept and say aloud "I wish to recover what is lost" and if you are worthy you shall receive a gift.'

You say, 'What infamous troll?'

Master Scribe Uklo says 'Gribnor is one of the strongest trolls alive, he is also one of the shortest. His strength is the reason that the Troll Captain entrusted him with a piece of the sword because he knew that it would be almost impossible for anyone to take it away from him. Last we heard Gribnor had taken up residence in Neriak Third Gate along with the rest of those vile trolls. I warn you to be careful as allies of Gukta are not welcome in the home of Innoruuk's children.'

You say, 'What clues?'

Master Scribe Uklo says 'The troll captain spent some time in the lower part of Guk. Apparently he was trying to control the undead frogs there and use them against us. His plans did not see fruition and while trying to escape he dropped the sword blade. It is rumored that another explorer found it and the power drove him insane doomed to wander the halls of Lower Guk seeking only to destroy others. I believe you will find this to be the toughest piece to retrieve.'

First Piece

Go to 2585, -2040 in the Rathe Mountains. (50 minute respawn)

You say, 'I wish to recover what is lost.'
A spectral energy surrounds you as something appears before you.
A spectral pommel appears in your hands.

Second Piece

Go to Lower Guk and kill "a corrupted gnome explorer" at 1075, -750, -245.

A ghoulish figure rises from the explorer's corpse.

You say, 'Hail, a spectral shimmer'

A spectral shimmer says 'Thank you for releasing me, take this and find the rest if you truly wish to help me.' The spectral shimmer fades away.

Third Piece

Go to Neriak 3rd Gate and find Gribnor and his Thug at 1399, -1657 in a tower.

Gribnor`s Thug scowls at you, ready to attack -- he appears to be quite formidable.
You begin casting Pacification.
Your target looks unaffected.
You begin casting Dazzle.
Your target cannot be mesmerized.
You have been summoned!
You begin casting Forlorn Deeds.
Your target is immune to changes in its attack speed.
Gribnor`s Thug has been slain by ______!

Gribnor the Small has been slain by ______!

A ghoulish figure rises from Gribnor's corpse.

You say, 'Hail, a spectral shimmer'

A Spectral Shimmer says 'Take this final piece and hurry, my power gets weaker by the moment.' The spectral shimmer fades away.

Restore the Blade

Go back to Master Scribe Uklo in Gukta and give him the three pieces.

Master Scribe Uklo says 'I just can't believe that I am holding all three items. You are truly amazing. Now let me see. . . Seems the blade has been fused with some sort of material. We must remove this before the sword can be restored. I think this calls for an old recipe. Take this distiller and use it to mix some skyash bile and a pinch of drake lava powder together. You should be able to find the bile in the mountains of fire and the drake lava powder is best retrieved from fire drakes in the mountains of lava. Bring me the result and I should be able to restore this ancient weapon.'

Your faction standing with Guktan Suppliers has been adjusted by 20.
Your faction standing with Protectors of Gukta has been adjusted by 20.
Your faction standing with High Council of Gukta has been adjusted by 20.
Your faction standing with Lorekeepers of Gukta has been adjusted by 20.
Your faction standing with Guktan Elders has been adjusted by 20.

You receive Uklo's Distiller. Kill fire drakes in Lavastorm Mountains for the Drake Lava Powder and skyash drakes in Skyfire Mountains for the Skyash Bile. Combine the powder and the bile in the distiller to create a Vial of Magical Blade Restorative. Give this to Uklo.

Uklo grins as you hand him the restorative. 'Words cannot describe what you have done. This is truly a wonderful day for our citizens. Now I can rebuild the sword and our hero can finally finish that which he started. Please, while this is more then enough proof of your loyalty, I must ask that you take this sword and place it in the remains. Return with proof that it has been done and I shall reward you with the knowledge you seek.'

You receive Marr's Retribution.

Redeem Chalex

Go back to Rathe Mountains and give the blade to "a pile of froglok remains."

A spectral figure appears emanating a powerful yet ghastly aura. Warrior Spirit Chalex says 'Your kindness has given me a chance to finish that which I started. While I thank thee for restoring my blade and bringing it to me I am not worthy to wield it until I have destroyed the one who killed me. Please hold my sword until I have redeemed myself by vanquishing the vile Troll Captain Krignok. Now I must ask that you protect me, I can feel his presence close by and once again he is not alone.'

He gives you back Marr's retribution.

Warrior Spirit Chalex shouts 'Come forth coward, this time we fight on equal terms!'

Krignok's undead minions shamble towards you slowly, littering the ground with rotting flesh.

Warrior Spirit Chalex shouts 'Give it up Krignok, you are outmatched when facing a paladin of Mithaniel Marr!'

Undead Captain Krignok shouts 'Your beliefs will find you dead by my hands once again frog!'

You must hold off the minions while Chalex and Krignok do battle. Chalex will defeat Krignok after about 20-30 seconds and despawn, reappearing as Chalex the Redeemed standing next to Master Scribe Uklo.

Troll Captain Krignok says, 'I yield Chalex, you are truly a worthy opponent.' Images of the dead whip around the air as Krignok returns to the spectral world taking any of his remaining minions with him. The Warrior Spirit thanks Mithaniel for a second chance as he stands before you redeemed. He then looks at you and asks for his sword.

You say, 'Hail, Chalex The Redeemed'

Chalex The Redeemed Looks at you longingly, hand outstretched.

Give him Marr's Retribution.

As Chalex takes the sword he begins to change. Old becomes new right before your eyes as the touch of Mithaniel reshapes the warrior spirit. 'Thank you again. Your kindness has allowed my spirit to go home. Please show this to my people so they will have a memory of what you have done.'

Waving goodbye Chalex The Redeemed disappears just as quickly as he appeared.

You receive A Spectral Memory.

Final Reward

Go back to Uklo in the Rathe Mountains and give him the spectral memory.

Uklo kneels before you as tears of happiness roll down his face. 'I thank you. Since our creation it has been rare that we have received such kindness. You will always be welcome in our city and future generations will croak the story of your greatness. Please take this as a small token of my gratitude you have truly earned it.'

You receive Spell: Illusion Guktan.
都能做,不过我做变身古柯塔的魔法是正义做法,想要对话你都去zam查英文对话
入云龙 Post at 2021-4-26 18:58
尼瑞克第三城门残暴的格瑞德,跟踪没有啊
Post Last Edit by dugu at 2021-4-28 02:01

尼瑞克第三城门,1399, -1657的塔里找到 凶残格瑞诺
打他——
凶残格瑞诺大叫:“看看是谁笑到了最后,虽然我的个头小,力气可不差!”
干掉他之后——
从格瑞诺的尸体上出现了一个恐怖的东西。
得到黯淡刀格
DS服NPC不叫凶残格瑞诺,叫微小的格里比诺,在教堂的城楼上,一共三个格里比诺,另外两个叫格里比诺暴徒,杀了微小的格里比诺,会刷出闪亮鬼魂,一个不死青蛙,HI它,得到“黯淡刀格。”另外:微小的格里比诺会召唤,所以不能COH到城门口杀,变身暗黑精灵跑到城楼下,魅惑一个暴徒,平息一个暴徒。
幻术师魔法——变身术:蛙人
只需要一句对话;'I wish to recover what is lost.'就是拉泽山区 2585, -2040 找到 一堆蛙人遗骸
你说:“怎么得到我失去的东西” 其他的照攻略做就是了,DS服,唯一出入就是尼瑞克的NPC翻译不一样。其他的对话,你想看故事,就对照英文版的对话举行了。2个魔法都可以完成,已验证。
最后的一步很关键,就是变身术:蛙人,的最后一步,我太轻敌了,只去了MAG和幻术,去了也不要紧,别上去抗啊,65的幻术和MAG 上去被秒了,等复活回来,NPC战士之灵查莱克任务即完成了,我想,还在,此时给他玛尔的复仇,也可能任务就完成了,我想看看故事情节,没给的原因是我手里还有玛尔的复仇,所以NPC消失了,等第二天上线再给蛙人遗骸玛尔的复仇,没作用了,不会刷出战士之灵查莱克了,所以一切都要从头来过,不过任务并不难,而且还有多余的材料可用,等我验证了再来写。
Back to Forum