Min. # of Players:1
Max. # of Players:1
Appropriate Classes:
  • All
Appropriate Races:
  • All
Entered: Tue Jul 29 16:16:43 2003
Modified: Fri Oct 7 03:31:43 2016
Agent Tiesh may be found at +1200, -1000. He spawns once the wars have been completed.

You say, 'Hail, Agent Tiesh'

Agent Tiesh says 'Ahh...yes, I've read reports about you. Always showing up here and there across Luclin. Not always under the best circumstances though, eh? No matter. I need someone who can get [things done]. I'm not looking for a saint.'

You say, 'Get what things done?'

Agent Tiesh says 'I've been collecting information on the Grimlings and a disturbing pattern is emerging. Although the military-minded Vah Shir are focused on the Grimling battle strength, I fear there is something else growing in the [dark depths] of those caverns.'

You say, 'What dark depths?

Agent Tiesh says 'There is a legend of a Vah Shir name Khati Sha. He was one of my people's first great heroes. An explorer and leader, he mysteriously disappeared long ago. I have the unsettling feeling that this war will uncover the [secret] of his disappearance.'

You say, 'What secret?'

Agent Tiesh says 'I believe that Khati Sha is somehow wrapped up in the past and present of the Grimlings. There are tales of a 'Legend of Lies' amongst the common Grimlings...a secret history kept by their elite. If you are willing to help, go into the deep caverns and search out this text. If we can find it, we may be able to unravel the truth of the Grimling past.'

Legend of Lies drops from named grimlings throughout Acrylia Caverns. Bring it back to him.

Agent Tiesh says 'This is disturbing. Is there no corner of place or time that the Shissar have not tainted? I must know more. The Vah Shir people must know the truth of their [hero].'

He hands you back the Legend of Lies.

You say, 'Hero?'

Agent Tiesh says 'I must try and collate this legend with the rest of the information. I must ask you an enormous favor. Will you go and search for more information? I can give you no better direction but to hunt the snake men. The text of 'ledgers and testaments'...perhaps the Shissar have some record of the event. Take this [summary scroll].'

You say 'Summary scroll?'

Agent Tiesh says 'It has a magic on it that will encode any text put into it, hiding meaning in confusion. See if you can track down the answers we need. Return to me when you have sealed the scroll, when you've found all the answers you can. I fear, however, that the final answer may only be found when we find Khati Sha himself...or whatever remains of him.'

He gives you the Summary Scroll 4-Slot container. You must have the Ledger of Lies in your inventory for him to respond to this prompt.

Testament of Night drops from Shissar Assassin in Ssraeshza Temple, Ledger of Pain drops from The Shissar Magister in Ssraeshza Temple, while Mnemonic of Khati Sha drops from Khati Sha the Twisted himself (the final boss in Acrylia Caverns).

Combine the four books in the Summary Scroll to craft Sealed Summary Scroll. Hand the sealed scroll in to Agent Tiesh for your reward.

Agent Tiesh says 'Truly incredible, . I only wish that this was just a legend. The war pales in comparison to this treachery. There is too much truth here, too much danger. I fear I've made Luclin an unsafe place for you now. Here, take this as some small consolation. And know you will always have one stalwart ally to call. Good Luck,'

Your faction standing with VahShir Crusaders has been adjusted by 20.
Back to Forum