Back to Forum Re New

Some suggestions (from Pras)

I wanted to share some observations from our raid (which will also be important going forward). It's difficult for me because I know the game mechanics but I don't know Chinese, haha  so if any info here is helpful, please help to share with our members!

1. Set rampage: rampage is based on the *order* of aggro on a mob. The amount of aggro does not matter; even if you gain aggro by proximity (body aggro), and another player casts 5000 aggro spell *after* your body aggro, then body aggro will still be first rampage.

Best way to set aggro for pal/sk:
Puller bring boss > RT tag with *arrow only* > puller fd > puller cast da > MT war use bellow and begin proper disc.

During this time, all others stand, song off etc or boss can body aggro (because sitting char = lvl1 player in boss's mind) and ruin rampage order. Pal/sk are usually best rampage tanks for a number of reasons:
1. They don't take a warrior from tank order;
2. They usually have a high ac shield and can heal themselves (either heal or lifetap);
3. They have access to DA effects (da/harmshield/later da hammer from GE)

And next, knight job in raid. Knight job is 99% control all non-boss mob (including charm pet) and rampage tank. Knight dps is very low (*very* low!), but controlling adds is just as important! For example, today charm pets killed clerics and MTs (you can check log), and also indirectly kill people by interrupting CH on MT.

During all boss in KD I use far camera view and keep checking extended target window. When I see a pet on the window, I press my cycle nearest NPC key (mine is "n") and cast stun, and then cast a second stun if not controlled well. Of course, I can't always do this because maybe I am near to cast my spell in cch, but I will always try.

Importantly, this is not a cle main job. It is helpful, sure, but that job is 100% knights duty. And I know we are few people and many box, so it is even more important for main knights to perform well.

Please understand (and help to translate to other member) that I only offer assistance and advice to help the guild; I will never blame a person if they are lower skill/slow reaction time/new player etc.. I said before that the family guild is more important than any other success we can have. I just want to help players be their best and play well (if they want to!), and I will be happy to help each member in /tell, but it's hard for me to explain without English.

Thank you sir and to all our members!
首先 感谢 每一个为我们的raid 提出见解的会员们。关于aow 我也有几个安排告知大家的。
我想和大家分享一下我们这次突袭(Raid)的一些观察结果(这在未来也很重要)。这对我来说很难,因为我知道游戏机制,但我不懂中文,哈哈,所以如果这里有任何有用的信息,请帮助与我们的会员分享!

一。设置暴怒:暴怒是基于暴徒的攻击顺序。AGGRO的数量并不重要;即使你通过接近(身体aggro)获得了ARGGO,而另一个玩家在你的身体AGGRO之后施放5000个AGRO咒语,那么身体的仇恨仍然会是第一次狂暴。

为pal/sk设置aggro的最佳方法:

Puller把Boss拉过来>接RP的坦克(RT)用箭远程射击产生仇恨>Puller FD>Puller DA(制造伤害?产生仇恨?)>MT 开戒律接怪。

在这段时间里,所有其他人都要站起来,停止唱歌等,否则boss会因为自己的身体感到不安(因为坐在地板上的玩家在boss脑海中等于1级玩家),从而破坏RP秩序。PAL/SK通常是最好的攻击坦克,原因有很多:

1.他们不会占用一个坦克名额;
2.他们通常有一个高AC盾,可以治愈自己(要么治愈或吸血);
3. They have access to DA effects (da/harmshield/later da hammer from GE)

接下来,骑士任务。
骑士任务是99%控制所有非boss怪(包括魅力宠物)和狂暴坦克RT。骑士DPS非常低(非常低!),但控制add(raid中额外要杀的怪,或者是刷新的巡逻怪)同样重要!例如,今天魅力宠物杀死了神职人员和MT(你可以查看日志),也间接地通过打断ch对mt的治疗来杀人。

在kd的所有boss中,我使用远距摄像机视图并不断检查扩展的目标窗口。当我在窗户上看到一只宠物时(也就是说宠物叛变的时候),我按下离NPC最近的循环键(我的是“N”,默认的是F8)并施晕,如果控制不好,然后再施晕。当然,我不能总是这样做,因为也许我就要在cch施法了,但我会一直尝试。

重要的是,这不是一项主要工作。这是有帮助的,当然,但这项工作是100%骑士的职责。我知道我们人少箱多,所以主力骑士的表现更重要。

请理解(并帮助翻译成其他成员)我只提供帮助和建议,以帮助公会;我不会责怪一个人,如果他们是低技能/反应慢/新玩家等。我之前说过家族公会比我们能取得的任何其他成功都重要。我只想帮助球员发挥出最好的水平,打好比赛(如果他们愿意的话!),我很乐意帮助每一位会员,但没有英语我很难解释。

谢谢您,先生和我们所有的会员!
Back to Forum