Back to Forum Re New

牧师EPIC 1.5精简版

Cleric Epic 1.5: Harmony of the Soul

准备工作:
酿造技能100+(不过任务品可以交易,可以别人代做)
必做ep1.0,无替代任务

1、找Tavon Vastsea Nedaria's Landing 位置 +1025, +1525.

You say, 'Hail, Tavon Vastsea'

You say, 'Call to duty?'

You say, 'What dark faction?'

You say, 'What is the information?'

、带队伍,去 Barindu Jomaj Kaiijin kod flag 5 6任务npc那里+130, -665.

You say, 'Hail, Jomaj Kaiijin'

Jomaj Kaiijin says 'Please don't hurt me! Oh, you aren't one of them. Are youhere to ask about the [Wayfarers] that I spoke with?'

You say, 'What Wayfarers?'

You say, 'What note?'

刷出A Kyv Runner 深蓝----杀完弓箭手,清杀周围所有小怪,掉落任务品Encrypted Note,

、去 Abysmal Sea Shav the Cryptologist  -165, -295, +100.

You say, 'Hail, Shav the Cryptologist'

给他 the note.

Shav the Cryptologist says 'Interesting, you say someone who claims to be partof the Brotherhood wrote this? This is one of the dialects used by the Legion.I am the only one able to read or write any of their languages, and this is thefirst I have seen of this note. From what I can tell, the author is trying toarrange a meeting with the Muramites. It sounds like the contact spot ispre-arranged, as it is only vaguely referred to here. I doubt this is the firstnote of this nature, perhaps if you could find earlier correspondence we canfind the location of the camp.'

、去Ferubi,杀四个地图碎片,基本每个类型的怪,掉2种,自己查下,不需要乱杀
Ripped Quarter of a Map,

Shredded Quarterof a Map,
Tattered Quarterof a Map
Torn Quarter of aMap.

5、把地图碎片交给 Abysmal Sea Shav the Cryptologist得到 Assembled Map,

Shav the Cryptologist says 'Ahh yes, this is exactly what we needed.' Shescratches a few notes down on a piece of paper. 'Bring this to Tweister inNedaria's Landing. She will tell you the location of the camp.'

6、找Cartographer Tweister地点 Nedaria's Landing,   +1010,+2725.

You say, 'Hail, Cartographer Tweister'

Cartographer Tweister says 'Hello there, need something navigated, or mapped,or something of that sort? Hand it over already!'

把地图 Assembled Map Tweister.

Cartographer Tweister pulls out a map and a compass and begins triangulatingthe coordinates, 'This location is in the South Western corner of LesserFaydark.'

、强力队伍(2组人最好,带puller)去小菲Lesser Faydark.Taskmaster Mirot在西南角的营地-60, +3430.

You say, 'Hail, Taskmaster Mirot'

Taskmaster Mirot looks at you for a moment before his eyes shine withrecognition. 'Its you, I've heard about you. We will not allow you to interferewith our plans again!'

boss336骷髅,
最好的办法,是cle 对话完,立刻出去无敌camp,然后诗人或者mnk分怪,先杀骷髅再boss

loot
尸体得到 Magically Sealed Letter, 另外奖励
宝箱A chest

8、回Nedaria's Landing Magically Sealed Letter Tavon Vastsea.

得到Dark Disciples Note of Service
、去苏醒 Wakening Land Scout Leader Plavo holgresh lair洞口附近 -3085, +780.

给他Dark Disciples Note of Service

You say, 'Aid them?'

Scout Leader Plavo says 'They will research and learn about the greatest mortalbeings in this realm. Learning about the creatures that may prove to be friendor foe, so they prepare for either. Our scouts have gathered most of the informationthat they need, but there are a few creatures that we still need to harvestbrains from. Currently scouts are attempting to find the brain of the Shissar,a dragon, and an Akhevan. I am sure any of the scouts would welcome yourassistance. I will send runners ahead to notify them you may bearriving.'

搜集3个大脑

Shissar CerebralCortex :撒拉丝神庙Ssraeshza TempleA Shissar Arcanist or an elite temple guard

Dragon Cerebrum :西荒Western WastesScout Pirri

Akhevan Brain Stem:阿基瓦遗迹Akheva Ruins Atulinae`Viusvt钥匙换盒子的地方还记得不?那些祭品上方有2个怪,会aggr的,就是这2只)

、拿着3个大脑去苏醒交给 Scout Leader Plavo. 最难的战斗部分

Scout Leader Plavo says 'Excellent work! The leader will be pleased. He shouldbe here any moment to collect them.'

刷新boss--- Dark Disciple Master ,杀之, 70% 30%分别刷adds,最好有个2T 顶着,集火boss也可,先杀add也行。
杀完出现箱子"a gilded chest" 攻击打开
,得到 Aegis of Chaotic Worship. CLE loot了任务品,会刷出奖励的小箱子a chest

、把Aegis of Chaotic Worship Tavon Vastsea并返还 aegis

Tavon Vastsea says, 'Interesting, I heard about your fight with the leader ofthe Disciples. I've never seen anything like this. Take it to Borik Darkanvilin the Plane of Knowledge. Return to me when you are done with him, in themeantime I will try to find information on where he went after yourfight.'

、去pok铁匠铺找Borik Darkanvil -390, +500给他盾牌 aegis返还.

Borik Darkanvil says, 'This is truly amazing. I've never seen a metal likethis: it is almost alive. It appears similar to some of the alloys that we haveseen from the Legion, but this is like nothing I have ever seen. It suggestthat the leader has been through the portal. I am afraid it will not be of anyuse to you in its current state, the metal is attuned to a single person. Ibelieve the resonance can be changed, so you may use it. Speak to Navtil. Hewill tell you what you need to do. I believe he has traveled through the portalfor some metallurgical research in Discord.'

Ruined City of Dranik, Natvil at +990, -305.

You say, 'Hail, Natvil'

Natvil says, 'Greetings, well met, salutations, and good day! I hear you aretrying to change the resonance on a shield from Discord. Well I believe that issomething with which I can assist you. You will need to have a temper made fromsome of the native creatures of Discord, you'll need the plasma from one of thegiants of Discord, one of those flying squids, and the plasma from one of thosefiery women. Brewing the temper should prove no trouble for you. Once you havethe temper combine it with the shield in the forge with a flask of water, andit should become attuned to you. Once you are finished return to me, so I mayevaluate your work.'

WOS搜集3物品
Bazu Plasma
bazus-- the Wall of Slaughter;
Murkglider Plasma:杀水母murkgliders --the Wall of Slaughter,
Pyrilen PlasmaA Dragorn Assassin(山洞里一个70级火怪摸样的,可rz-- the Wall of Slaughter (bring a good group).

16pok酿酒桶成three plasmas得到a Soul Temper需要酿造技能
至少100,

pok打铁炉合成the Soul Temper, a Water Flask, the Aegis of ChaoticWorship得到ep1.5---- the Harmony of the Soul(无需打铁技能,不会失败)
同时 5 AAs 和新称号Priest.
Back to Forum