Back to Forum Re New

12 id 干掉 tallon zek 的方式!

Dont you hate when people log on to these sites and Post a bunch of BS that we all read and go oh wow TALLON ZEK looks like Genghis Khan and he wears a sexy dress that is NICE how do we do the Encounter: Well I made a SN just to share some info on mobs for all to enjoy!

Tallon Zek Encounter is very easy to do with 12 people! Yes 12 not 40 not 60 not a full raid force! 12 people! Not TIME GEARED Barely Elemental Geared I'm talking about people who play their class with high potential and skill!

First off you have a Main Tank with average HP of 8k + ... Next You have 3 Clerics with average to well equipped Mana pool and know how to do raid heals! Max Heal Range is a must... Next You take 4 Enchanters with TD3 + Mage Gear + High Charisma and have them bring 4 Command of Druzzil Pets ( Ogres Warriors / Shadow knights work the Best )... OMG YOUR USING PETS ya you noobs out there Enchanter Pets > DPS than you can imagine think of the mobs you can kill 100 times faster if you used pets Learn your class and play it well... Next You have a Druid + Shamman These are the spot healers for your pets + buffers ( Yes Raid Buff Pets ) and Last of all I used 2 Mages for extra DPS + Mage Equipment..

Encounter is Pretty Easy Have MT fix agro on himself when he ports back off pets and have them behind so they aren't runnin through the AE each time he fires on the MT ...Have enchanters help with Runes on Pets + Tank ... as well as use glamorous visage on clerics / mages to reduce agro.. you can also use haunting visage on Main tank to increase agro... The Charmed Pets cut through this mob faster than you can say abracadabra! I've done this numerous times farming him! Clerics were all at around 40-50 percent Mana when encounter was done... no one died..

I hope this helps Strategy wise: for those of you who wish to do this without a guild / full raid thank you!

要点一,tank hp is 8k+
要点二,4个幻术
要点三,萨满+小德
12个活人...很难
目测每天平均上线活人人数不足12人。
加油,期待到我能正常游戏的时候,可以稳定干掉zek,可以去刷宝石。
Guardiola
12 个人是肯定能凑齐的,但12个id 杀塔伦对于我们而言是有难度的,但是方式可以借鉴的。不过需要熟练的操作这些职业,还有如何配合是需要不断的磨合的。
这是人家官网只能单开的情况下不得已用12个ID去杀的,用幻术CHARM ADD做DPS.我们完全没必要这样,可定用游侠RNG做DPS了。,当然催眠ADD是可以借鉴的,这个和JIVA有的类似。不过TZ的ADD是红色的吧。不知道还能不能催眠。另外65幻术可以CHARM 67的MOB吗?。这个方法里面没有写幻术的等级。
什么催眠?你都没仔细看。人家是抓迪库亚战士等来做pet,60多的怪 。这个方式而且是04年的打法,那时候估计基本还都是65级左右的人在玩,战士装备8k + ,说明基本和目前ds服的情况差不了多少。这个方式只是提供一个思路,毕竟现在我们公会都没人能够拉住瞬移的塔伦,因此再多游侠都是没意义的。

老外都说了 不需要40 or 60 id 去raid ,只需要12个id 。。。。。当然我们12个id 也不现实,关键找到方法才是最重要的,没正确方法,神域这种地方靠人堆完全不现实。
我是说CHARM ADD啊。但我不记得TZ边上的ADD是65-的。我记得应该都是红色的,你确定幻术能CHARM到吗?如果是68级左右我们还能用BRD催眠一下。
tz  pal t

双盾 ac22xx  hp1W

挑衅  AA打晕 魔法打晕。 啵啵 两个。

牧师 3K

很稳定
Back to Forum