Back to Forum Re New

Looking to Join

Hey guys!
Well my Real life name is AJ, but my main Toon is going to be named Adamo (MY Real life first name in Italian)

I spoke with Freewind earlier tonight and basically my story is...

I played EQ back when PoP was the newest expansion, had a lvl 60 bard, but never did much raiding. I could swarm/charm kite, and quad twist. Both those things I hear dont really mean anything anymore but oh well.
I played WoW had a max level shammy but quit a long time ago. Played Fallen Earth, have a capped toon, but its boring. Played SWG as well and the latest MMO I have played is AoC where I have a max level Cleric esq toon with almost all max raid gear.

Basically I feel like I have been missing my old EQ experience and have thought about coming back to this game. I didnt want to come back unless I had a guild to join right off the bat which is why I am strongly considering you guys....

Ohh and my reasoning behind that is that I live in Tokyo Japan so I am only 1 hour ahead of most of you and once I am high enough I will be able to join you guys on some raids ;)
Ohh also Freewind said I should say hello to Kenming, I believe he and I will have some things to discuss since as I have been reading a bard is a bit different now then before.

I should have my full account up and running either Friday night, or sometime on the weekend and I will start playing on my new bard.

Sorry for the rant but I wanted to put more of my background up on here.

Adamo
hi adamo we welcome raider and casual players, specially you are in the same time zone :)
Hey, fellow bardies~  shoot me a tell when u are up , I am sure we will have a lot to discuss!

Back to Forum