Back to Forum Re New

Real Faith should move further

Post Last Edit by Freewind at 2012-12-9 17:26

This article may not be completed in one time when you read this, but I try to complete it before the middle of this December.

I am Freewind, as I always said, who is the most handsome Ranger in the EQ world? Yes, it's me. ^__^
Before I took a long long time afk, I was RF Guild Leader.

I am so glad that RF still so strong when I am back.
I thank those who have been faithful to help RF in these years, no matter you are still active or afk now.

Now I am active in EQ world again, and again the responsibility pressure was put on my shoulder.
After I watching the guild events and raid events about half year, There are something must to change within RF.

There are too many things need to be done or modified.Although I will only make directionally decisions as followings,
but all I mentioned will become our formal Guild Rules if I did not get any reasonable suggestion and convinced me.

Our Guild Rules will be modified soon (planned deadline is 2012/12/31), there will be two parts of our Guild Rules.
First will be the General, Real Faith will always welcome those who love EQ and faithful to others.
Second, the matters about Raid Rules, meanly is our dkp system or you can say DKP Rules.
Please keep in mind, any Guild Rules are basic and common that you should follow,
if any situation did not mentioned in guild rules, you should use your pure heart to think about it, what I did will influence others rights or not ?
Anything intend to cheat or influence others rights will be forbidden and will be punished.

0. For management and responsibility, Every Guild Member should register the guild web with the same player id(your main character) in the EQ world.
IF the mess can not improved. I will spend money to register a new guild web to eliminate the mess.
PS. IF your logging ID is different with the player ID in the EQ world but have special meaning to you. You Marked it in the "Introduce yourself" Article.
eg. Guild Web Login ID (kakakuku) >> Sexybeast in the EQ World

1. Each Our Guild Members should introduce yourself again(at least character's physical status), the information will be taken as the base who can join Raid Event.
Format as follows for example
ID    : Freewind
Class : Human Ranger
Faith : Tunare
Magelo : http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1333889
Alt1 ID:
Alt1 Class:
Alt1 Magelo:
Alt2 ID:
Alt2 Class:
Alt2 Magelo:
Others...

2. Formal Office Team Lists will post in another article, Follows meanly base on alt+G .Non active players base on the last login time will be marked too.
Officer: Nunuke(Nemo), Adiile, Shavin, Kenming, Mushi, Rezza, Sexybeast, Skofaz
Raid Leader: Nunuke(Nemo), Skofaz, Sexybeast, Kenming
Class Leader: Angbkr, Beatraci, Brett, Civvvvv, Emerog, Hamoray, Masterss, Palquire, Senuvas

3. Since New Expansion is arrived, our dkp "apply member" physical status requirements should be modified.
and since "apply member" physical status check standards changed, Raid Bidding Rating as "Member" should be recheck again.
RL and Class Leader pls help to set the standards.

4. Base on SoE raid loot design(coins got after winning a event),
every Guild members who pass raid bidding ranking "apply member" standards can bring one and only one of your alt to get DZ.
This alt character should be the list in the "introduce yourself" post as Alt1, so choose your alt1 wisely.
For management reason, once your alt1 is set, it can not change easily.
For management dkp logging, Guild members who bring your alt to join raid or get DZ should marked /a in the event still.
More Detail....
(1) If Raid Full or DZ Full, alts who can keep in Raid or DZ are base on your Main Character's raid attending rate.
(2) the alt who can join Raid Event must pass physical status check, in the other word, should pass "Apply Member" bidding rank standards.
(3) Main Characters have the priority to join RF's Raids, but if you are late and the raid event is ready for incoming Raid Boss, pls wait the next event.
(4) Guild Member who can join RF raids should pass the minimun physical status check (eg. Lv 95... more details RLs pls help define)
This rule is basic, every normal event should follow this way.
But in some special cases, like first hard try event, or any event need do emote.
RL have the authority decide to let your alt leave raid and DZ.
5. About Raid Bidding rule should modified, as follows
(1) the "main" bidding rank vote should use agree ratio (80%).
(2) Anyone who vote "No" should give your comment to let who be voted to improve his or her skill.
(3) Any Guild Member Pass Raid Event "App Memember" Bidding Rank can vote.
(4) To Showing RF Guild authority, those who been invited to join RF's raids but your Tag on your Head is not "Real Faith", your Bidding Rank is maximum to "Applicant Member".
This constrain will take effect on 2013/02/09, try handling any thing before you formally join Real Faith then you will get the same right.

other...
Degrade from Bidding Rank "Member" to "Applicant Member"

6. Real Faith recruit new guild members should be more strict.
(1) Two references who joined RF at least two or three monthes are needed.
(2) After any new guild member be invited, officers write down the information when and whom invited by you.
(3) Should take more consideration about the classes balance in Raid unless new joining member are "Free play" style.
eg.
Newbies (Lv 95 Nec) join RF on 2012/12/09. He want to join RF's Raid somedays (or ... he is free play style only)
Invited by Freewind.
References : Nemo, Sexybeast.

7. About Guild Members Raid Main Character change Class .
Base On...
1. Guild Raid Needed (Will mostly come from RL's tactics needed or the classes balancing in raid events ).
2. Negative DKP can not apply Change.
3. Once Changed, can not apply change again within six monthes.
4. Whos apply change be accepted, bidding ranking will be "Follow Raid" 1.5 monthes (6 weeks) and attanding rate should over 50%, then you can "apply member" again.

8. About Nibbst, No matter what happend before,
try be nice and faithul to those who support you and those dont like you. Be quietly join RF's raids, do your best in RF's raid event.
no more unpleasant arguments in any channel from now on...
If everything goes smoothly from now on to the Next Chinese New Year, then you will get a chance to vote if you can become RFer again.
PS. Feeling hard to be quiet? RLs put me with Nibbst in the same group every raid I joined, talk to me in the raid moment.

Real Faith
Guild Leader : Freewind
Amendment on return member ( inactive become active)

重新回归的raider 或者低于 18+ dkp的会员 全部bid在 第三rank all raider
重新回归的main 如果跨越了资料片,必须从 follower开始重新考核,如果没有跨越资料片 直接可以由cl 或者RL 鉴定main 资格

For return member with less than 18DKP,  the bid rank is 3rd rank, all raiders until they achieve appropriate amount of DKP (18 or 46+).  For member who has afk for one or more eq expansion, they need to be reevaluated by CL or RL on main statues.
Back to Forum