Back to Forum Re New

关于我,致全体RFer/about me, To all RFers(English on 2nd floor)

本帖最后由 Mists 于 2012-11-26 15:31 编辑

前阵子一直没上eq,最近有点时间了开始恢复游戏,由于时间和精力有限,无法继续好好打理nec,并且nec玩过才发现和当初想的区别太大,打算接下来仍然用mage来参加raid。
当然,这个是我的个人意愿,并且已经向officer kaku提出,具体接下来如何自会有管理层决定

这里主要是为了些潜在话题提前进行自辩,等以后话题出来了,我也就不多说什么了:

我本人玩游戏的风格是不怎么看重装备的,玩得mage和nec两只char对装备的依赖程度也远远不及很多其他职业。我也是当初RF打upper最早的一批人之一,当初打赢了之后的loot完全是优先照顾tank和healer职业,像mage这种职业是完全拿不到装备和法术的,在那种情况,我也是数一数二的出勤率(记得只比lk和beatraci低)

我mage和nec换来换去纯粹是我mage玩久了之后,想尝试一下另外一种dps职业。既然玩了dps职业,那么检验玩得如何的途径当然是去打raid,这就是我当初我mage换nec的唯一动机。现在我想把nec换回mage,原因有几个,首先是个人时间和精力已经不如前几个资料片,没有时间打理nec,个人又是属于有点“喜新厌旧”的性格,对之前资料片必须camp的item没多大热情重新做一遍。其次,本人在raid中属于“寻求认同”类型的玩家,玩得高兴的来源主要来自“被同伴认同”,现在和我一起玩得比较多的玩家都对mage认同更多。第三,关于nec转main这件事,我不认为自己的到了公平对待。最后,现在nec装备还算不上蹭满,怕蹭满后风言风语更多(玩笑话)。

写的比较凌乱,但主要想表达的观点就是:我只是想用自己喜爱的职业来为工会做能力内最大的贡献,至于以何种身份,享受何种待遇,都不是我care的。其余对我的污蔑,全部原封奉还。
本帖最后由 Mists 于 2012-11-26 16:32 编辑

After a period of AFK , i would like to be back to raid with my mage because i have difficult continuing playing my nec due to the limit of my playtime as well as the big difference between what necromance is and what i had thought.

This personal willing has been told to Officer Kakakuku. Whether it will be accepted is to be decided only by the officer team.

Here i just want to explain some potential misunderstanding on me.

I pay little attention to gears when i play this game. And magician and necromancer need me not a lot of gears compared to other classes. As a provement is my top RA ( just second to LK and beatraci) in the period that RF just began to raid HOT,upper floor. In that period, gears were called to tanks and healers leaving no chance to classes as mages.

The only reason why i swithed mage to nec was that i wanted to try necromancer after playing mage for a long time. And attending raid is the way to see how well a dps class is played. Now there are several reasons why i want to switch my mage back. First, i dont have the same playtime and enthusiasm as before to play nec. Second, my friends approve my mages in group or in raid. Their approvemnt give me the most satisfaction in this game. Third, i personally dont think i was treated fair when my nec tried to become main from app. Last, my nec is not fully raid geared atm. i am afraid there will be more arguments after it does ( joke)

At last, i just want to use the class i like to do as much as i can to help the raid regardless of in what raid rank. Any attack that describe me in a mean way will i "reposite".
WB.  Doesn't matter what class you are going to play, will always be one of the contributors of RF.

ps,
Should try to play Rog, they are the best of the best!
Back to Forum