Back to Forum Re New

It's been fun!

Hey Guys, Just wanted to stop in. Last week during the Hurricane my computer was toasted with the power surge it's not even 2 months old and It's the one Im currently still paying for. I have no intensions on rebuilding a whole new system.

With that being said, Thank you Nemo for all the oppertunities you have given me. It was a fun run! RF wouldn't be the same without you!

Real Faith as a whole is a great power that just needs a little more oil to be unstoppable.

Thank you guys for all the support and effort put forth.

If lk wants I can still help with dkp inputs and fixing error's. - Thank god for an Ipad!

Signing out Newbie / Rezza
Take care of yourself, bg with you
sorry to hear that about your new pc.  if its only the power surge, u may be able to only replace the part that is fried (the rest still has carrying value as you just purchased them).
Just find out which part is damaged ( power source? month board etc etc, mother board is probably the most expensive part to replace, but you may still in warranty by the manufacturer, although different manufacturer may have different policies)

Sandy is pretty rough as i saw many online pics, even put 1/3 of Manhattan out of power.
Hope you get things sorted and welcome back anytime
Oh man.. I just back to EQ and you are leaving me again.
I think it is TMD Rog following u around with all the BG luck..
it could be just power supply as Sexy said.
Post Last Edit by Makos at 2012-11-3 13:48

Yeah, sorry to hear that ....
but still glad to hear from you too
its a sad news for us :(
anyway take a break and hope u come back in future!

Take care Newbie :)

Try to log back when u can

Good luck for next :)

Shavin.
Back to Forum