Back to Forum Re New

Triple Station Cash, this sunday

Post Last Edit by Shavin at 2012-10-31 03:33

Triple Station Cash Deal November 439 minutes ago by Calthine

No-longer-sekret promotion postponed to Sunday, November 4th.This just in, hot off Twitter! Apparently Sony Online Entertainment was planning a triple Station Cash event this weekend, but has postponed it due to hurricane Sandy. According to John Smedley, president of SOE:
We were going to run a surprise Triple Station Cash promotion tomorrow. Due to the horrible storm and our East Coast players being impacted ... we are going to move that promotion to this upcoming Sunday November 4th. We normally do not announce these, but under these conditions we ... decided it was the right thing to do. Smed
Linda "Brasse" Carlson has referred to it as a "Triple SC sale" so we don't know whether to advise you to hoard Station Cash cards or wait to buy Station Cash on the website.  Stay tuned for more information as it becomes available!

Thanks Shavin sharing the information,

But..
SC cant buy expansion, cant pay memebership
Why we need SC anymore...?
aye, its not wrong, maybe someone are interesting by ' right click ' illusions, ornamentations, etc
I was able to Purchase a membership for my account through the memberships tab in marketplace ?
I dont think you can do that anymore and you can't purchase expension throught SC as well
SC for more merc slots!  Been waited for so long..  Triple... hum.. Triple is good!
Big bag and more mercen is good, hope no need $ to buy , hehe
By the way, U can train up to 7 GM trade skill to do the more Mercen Task.  But Big bag only buy from SC or market.
How's the accumulative SC pool ? max is 10000 SC ?
HeadShot Film:8mins run Fall of Tae EW
the valuable market items that u could buy:

1、click levi nimbus

2、dodge nimbus(melee&tank)

3、proc nimbus(melee&tank)

4、cold/magic/fire damage bouns nimbus&familiar(caster)

5、HP/MP/AC with Run5 mount(need flag)

6、click food/drink with attribute
the valuable market items that u could buy:

6、click food/drink with attribute
rowad Post at 2012-12-19 13:31
請問click food/drink 在那一欄購買?名稱是什麼?
New and Featured  最后几个 关键词是dispenser
BTW triple sc this weekend
BTW triple sc this weekend
rowad Post at 2012-12-20 13:00
Not Dec. 21st?   I saw from some source said 21st.    Have Official link for this promotion by any chance?

People were saying, if you have SC card from walmart, open it on that day, and you will get TRIPLE SC as well.

Now, lets go to Walmart, or buy online:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/SOE-Universal-Sony-Online-Station-Cash-Game-15-eCard-Email-Delivery-Universal/21125840
Back to Forum