Back to Forum Re New

time and tides or two side of the stone

I have been talking to  one of the raid leaders for NCM, (friend of mine).

He was telling they were  doing the time and tides raid  for a long time befor they finaly beat it.

The reason they  had issues , was because the raid requires high dps output, and they could burn down 3 HP befor the discs and aa would run out on there DPS. After that point  , they rely on  just there weps , and mainly caster DPS.

Still after so long  zelots would get out of control or the emote ae would  kill them OR tanks would just die over time.

What they ended up doing is  the  RT raid to unlock the weps for there DPS . He is saying the damage output is a huge difference. He seems to think that if we can do as well as we are in oseka  that RT raid should be much better.

________ RT Raid________
He says the trick is  to stay spread out when fighting the main named, ( to avoid , if  any ae  on larg groups of people)
med /rez time should be minimal.

Comunication between the health of the 2 tower mobs
  Paying attention to emotes is they key when in tower ( other then keeping the nameds balanced)

The dps portion of this raid i believe we have , hands down!  
  if we can camunicate and  stay on our toes  this raid should be as easy as any other.

The main idea is to  get as many people  T3 raid weps as possible , should make all the difference in time and tides.

Thank you for reading.
Geobush
Just wanted to add that my friend in SR said this was the key for them also. RT raid unlocks a clicky that increases your dps by 30% or something like that. He also told me that the RT raid is easier then Oseka to beat.

Oh and also he thinks that any raid can be won using 26 mages and 26 druids due to pet power being so high for tanking and mages being crazy powerful.

Anyway thanks for reading and cya all soon
Back to Forum