Back to Forum Re New

Demi Plane epic 2.5

I Would like to try and set up a Demi Plane run I think if we can get 2 groups it would be Overkill. If anyone is interested post here and whens the best time. Thanks!
Can be interesting, but need a player who can requested the good event for 2.5 aug...

and the most important, anyone know the goods tactics ?...
Count me in  .  but i didnot see how to do sister's  event .
sister event need at least 1 enchanter. ( Scarletmez ) said would come. and 3 people to follow emotes
I don't just think its great for one necro, all necros need this..
me nemo and kenming cleared everything in demi too sisters. Which we need a couple of people too watch conversation so we can win.

We will do it tomorrow ( Tuesday ) one Hour after our regular raid time.

This will not be wiping and CR etc etc.. very easy now tyan was tanking and i think i healed him no more then 5 times every boss... if you are interested in fun old school easy raid come hang out we need at least 2 other peoples that are willing too do hotkeys ...

This is event info here http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=3265
Nemo tomorrow they are suppose to work on the net in my apartment building should we plan this for Wednesday ?
bg newbie  , u be late
We do it wednesday for anyone interested.
I got the 10 result but it said something like 'You have shown 1 sister to be guilty now you must do same for other sister'

So it seems one of us has to prove 2 sets of sisters guilty
I got the 10 result but it said something like 'You have shown 1 sister to be guilty now you must do same for other sister'

So it seems one of us has to prove 2 sets of sisters guilty
oops sorry double post ~ Lag
yeah each one needs 10. Nemo has plan to put box in each room next time so we don't miss any.
Back to Forum