Back to Forum Re New
Post Last Edit by kakakuku at 2012-8-8 04:35

hi Yuma, 我写英语了照顾一下其他english speaker 玩家.

I agree! SK one needs to be updated, i think its kind neglected due to SK CL is a rare spawn these days, and RL(nemo) has to take in charge, but he has many things on his table already.

As far as I known, on tank class to become main:
1. Warrior has to be able to  tank both T2 bosses in raid and live ( well, 80-90%  considering unlucky latency, early die on healer and adds)
2. SK and Pal needs to tank T1 bosses and live ( again, at least 80-90% if unlucky)
3. DPS class needs to reach certain DPS in raid ( they got tested in both ggl dummy and t2 raids)
4. healer also got tested on their abilities. ie. Cleric has  to be able to keep MT with disc alive in BD etc etc

These are not solid rules with exact numbers ( how many ac, hp, aa etc, etc), but RL/CL do use these tests to evaluate app if they are up to Par for raid.  In your case, i believe RL thought your AC was a bit low to take on T1 boss. Perhaps, talk to Pallquire whats his ac as he recently just passed the test. My humble advise would be: " why not try to camp some decent AC aug for the remaining of this week and let RL set you to MT T1 boss this Friday, and see how it goes.  I think you are almost there....
Back to Forum