Back to Forum Re New
Hello all,

After raiding T3 event today I was talking with Titalike we need More healing power. I Have my Cleric "Rezza" that I used to play and was a Great cleric, stopped playing him some time ago and left him at level 85. I Decided even if I am decent dps, if we can't keep the tanks up im 0 dps because I have skin like bunny on my necro and I die !

I will get my cleric too level 95 easy. He was 20% into 85 today when I logged him in and now hes 70% into 87.

The only problem I will have is getting my Language task done for VoA and having PP to buy the shit loads of spells, so I could use any help possible to get him to where he needs to be after i get him level 95.
Wanna convert Rezza into your main?
Kakakuku voa language shop open :)
i think box cleric also need some gear like voa t3/t4 group stuff, HP raid buffed 60k+ will be ideal, give u some time to heal through AE.  anyway, let me know when u ready do lanuage :)
Yes Rowad. Thank you Kakakuku I will contact you by the end of the week!
Hi, Newbie,

You are the nec with most richer dps experinece, can you introduce dps experience for us when we  are doing our raid, thanks very much!

Nobel
what do you mean by introduce dps experiance Nobel?
how to dps as a nec :)  (aa, disc, etc etc.)
Ah I would love to offer my experiance. Necro is Awesome power !
I means how many and which dot you use when raid?
I will load my spell set when my computer is back up it died 8( I chain cast a spell set of 18 spells. I will load all details when I am able to log into game
Thx, Newbie, waiting for it,lol~~~
got your new pc yet?
newegg is great specially in the US
u know i am paying 30% more for the same thing from newegg.com.CN

best buy compusa=ripp offffffffffffffffffff.... avoid :)
Ya I been ordering parts all parts should be at my home by friday
Back to Forum