Back to Forum Re New
office是苦力,付出很多值得尊重,并不意味着没有错,并不意味着会员不能质疑,

我先检讨我自己:

在kakakuku作为我们新的纪律官员宣布对nibbst的处罚结果的时候,纵使我觉得有处置不当我都不应该直接更改处罚结果再去和kakakuku沟通,我自身没有做到对圆桌会议以及kakakuku的尊重。

在mists以退会威胁我的时候,我不应该说滚,纵使我想表示我对mists的失望和表示我不会受任何人威胁,这不是一个rf 的o 该说的话,我对此表示歉意。

我没有使用汉语/英语来发帖,不论是讨论还是战术公布,我们应该尊重不懂汉语的玩家,他们也是RFer。

回到事情的主题:

1.Real Faith General Discussion是公会自由言论版块,大家可以自由发表自己的观点。

2.关于“现在lk默许你来质问我们。ok,我们都被卖了,你们赢了”,看得我苦笑不得,谁可以被出卖?如果圆桌会议的内容不能公布,何以服人,这一点mists错的太离谱了。我已然表达过自己的观点,纵使我反对开除nibbst,我还是尊重圆桌会议的决定(表扬一下nemo,进步真快),我亲自发帖公布结果,并且removed nibbst。

3.关于nibbst的处罚:
nibbst alt做为app参加raid,已是定论无需所言,根据前任纪律官员adiile为rf写得Raid Penalize(PS. 日後如果有幫別人box main char的請在Raid開始的時候就告知我 , 未告知者與被box者抓到扣除"一個月"所有raid dkp所得 , 幫人家box來賺分這種行逕是絕對不允許的 , 一定嚴懲!),应该处罚nibbst1个月dkp所得,对此我向nibbst和所有RFer表示歉意。我会更新新的处罚步骤,预想是每周扣除其1/4的月dkp, 持续4周。

nibbst辱骂其他RFer和制造地域歧视,使得圆桌会议通过了开除nibbst的决定,并且已经被强制执行。是的,我反对开除nibbst,我还给大部分CL或者officer发过求情的email,而我还得执行结果。

4.如今大家为开除的事情讨论得热火朝天,这是一个好事情,前面我已经说过:“office是苦力,付出很多值得尊重,并不意味着没有错,并不意味着会员不能质疑”,至少rf还有言论自由。但是为什么当事人nibbst没有出来说话,皇帝不急太监急了。

5.我希望大家明白一些事情,我们是因为喜爱eq而eq(不是为了一个你喜欢或者讨厌的人去eq),因为想win而去参加raid(不是为了一个你喜欢或者讨厌的人去raid),请把有限的精力放到我们如何赢oseka和RT上面去,团结才能汇聚出力量。

email(sorry  my poor english):
(你好  :

你知道我们上上周发生了很多不开心的事情,因为某些会员的无理取闹和我们本身制度的缺陷,我发这个邮件主要就是作为一个私人的求情,我(还有skofaz brett shinyjing等)认为我们当前的制度并没有定义开除一个会员,投票开除一个会员本身是没有规则依据的。希望你能考虑一下,我们当前并不需要开除nibbst,完全有对公会更有利的处理方式,比如警告或者其他。我无意干涉你的个人观点,只是一个求情而已,yes or no or others,请mail我或者直接tell我,谢谢。祝eq快乐。

nemo ,2012-06-25

Hello:

You know a lot of unhappy things in RF  last week , because vexatious of some members ,and  RF System Defects, I sent this e-mail as a private mitigation, I (and skofaz brett shinyjing, etc.) think that we the current system is not defined to expel a member, vote expel a member itself is no rule. I hope you can consider it , we currently do not need to expel nibbst . there is more favorable to the Association at, such as warning or other. I do not intend to interfere in your personal point of view, just  a pleading only ,  so if you  vote yes or no or others, please mail me or  tell me, thank you. happy hunting in eq.

nemo,2012-06-25)
(sorry .  my poor english)

Officer is a chore, deserving of our respect, does not mean that there is nothing wrong ,does not mean that the member can not be questioned.

I first review my own:

The in kakakuku as our new disciplinary officials announced the results of the punishment on nibbst, even though I feel disposed of in improper, Before discussion with him I should not have to change the decision, I did not have to comply with the rules of the RF,i am sorry

I should not say Get out when  Mists said leave RF to threatened me , even if I just want to express my disappointment from mists   and that I will not be threatened by anyone, this is not an word officer of RF, I apologize.

I did not use the Chinese / English post, whether  the discussions or tactics, we should respect the players who
did  not understand Chinese, they are also RFer.

Back to the subject of the matter:

1.Real Faith General Discussion is free speech in  RF, we can freely express our  views.

2 "lk acquiescence to question us, ok, we have been sold, you win",  I not smile, who can be betrayed? If the round table can not be published, How to let people Understanding and respect it,  I have already expressed my views, even though I oppose the expulsion of nibbst, I still respect the decision of the round tables , I personally posted the publication of the results, and removed nibbst.

3 nibbst penalties:
nibbst 's alt as an app to join  raid, Already a foregone conclusion, According to the instructions of the Raid Penalize (the old discipline  officials adiile composed for RF)(PS. the future if there is someone else's box main char began in Raid I was informed, not informed caught with the box by all raid dkp income net of "one month" to help others to box to earn points that such acts are absolutely not allowed, must be severely punished!), should be punished nibbst 1 months dkp income, I  say sorry again  to nibbst and all RFer . I'll update the new penalties steps, expected deduction of 1/4 months dkp  everyweek , keep four weeks.

nibbst abusive the other RFer and make geographical discrimination, then  Roundtable decision that expulsion nibbst the , and has been enforced. Yes, I oppose the the expulsion nibbst, I send the  email to  most of the CL and officer ,a pleading of the email, and I have the results of the implementation.

4.We have launched a fierce debate, this is a good thing ,At least we do freedom of speech,as  i said : "Officer is a chore, deserving of our respect, does not mean that there is nothing wrong ,does not mean that the member can not be questioned" . But why the nibbst did not speak out.

5.I hope people will understand some of the things ,we are in eq becouse we love eq  (not the one people that you like or hate  ) because we  wanted to win ,so we  join  the raid (not  the one people you like or hate ) , Adjust your mind into how we win oseka  and RT ,United have the power
Back to Forum