Back to Forum Re New
dec 16.

Finally...we go to phase 3 (25% mini)tonight..cong all:)
lets make a conclusion

1  we do better in 50%mini run...we can do better and save mana for healer..less fail
more mana for healer in phase3

2 after 50% mini finish and back to center...we die a lot and lucky we have time to recover
and continue dps boss...we can do better next time

3 i think if i need to use 100% heal powa in RT raid..i can only focus on cle ..no choice XD
of course it will more better just run 1 cle in RT...may be i need to do the same way in next RT raid [jajaping and clericstar heal powa lol]

4 for phase 3 run book game...i cant find any msg in log to remind who got the book in  hand...to make sure u dont miss the book when the game start [random raider will get the book when inc mini..so everyone have the chance get the book..not only book team]
every raider should empty 1 slot for book

5 RL can ass book team next time....memeber should not be healer as pass book will get a
dot drain mana and hp...monk/bst/rng will be a good choice...as these class can self heal
[cle/dru/shm all busy when inc mini]........

6 25% mini adds pop base on mini hp [not sure but seems pop time like 50%mini...]
    and add have rp too...u can check my log ..so dont near it when pop

1.we weren't prepared for book phase last night.  nemo will post how to do book before next raid
2. I will set 2 tanks groups next time ( 1 for west mini tank, 2 for center tank), using 1 group of tank for both west and center, i think take heavy toll on group healer mana and tanks disc
Post Last Edit by kakakuku at 2012-12-18 01:44

ok  for book passing:
We will assign one group to do book passing per each side, but every raider should know how to do this in case you get the book by accident;
You need to pass the book to the first person in book passing group on your side, so please read the below.

How to do this:
1.When you RECEIVE the book, put it in inventory, and count to 6.
2. Now TARGET the person in your Extended target window and Right click the book.
3. Make a hot button to tell the raid, you have passed to book to this person.
    Ie. book passed to Masterss

Second person in book passing group repeat step 1,2, 3.
Post Last Edit by kakakuku at 2012-12-18 01:44

ok  for book passing:
We will assign one group to do book passing per each side, but every raider should know how to do this in case you get the book  ...

2. Now TARGET the person in your Extended target window and Right click the book.
kakakuku Post at 2012-12-18 01:41
dumb question.
For #2, on Extended Target Window, I remember seeing all the mobs, is there anything need to be configured to see player to be shown on this window?
i think if book game like group mission mode...
then we can just target the book member...for example:

1 target Yuma
2 click the book (mouse click )
3 then the book will pass to yuma
4 at the same time, u will get a dot dmg hp and mana

i think we will make some trouble when the game start
but its ok ..RL use RS to remind raider to check the book is in their slot or not
and remind them to pass book to book team
let all ready then we start the game
if book member die...remeber say in /gu to get rez fast

its should not too hard....

once we pass the book game
we need to face the boss for last 25%

let the rng to use WS to tank boss first...
RL can use the Ws time for CR + rebuff
if our tank have disc on [normally at this stage thieir disc should recover ]
we should win the raid soon

dumb question.
For #2, on Extended Target Window, I remember seeing all the mobs, is there anything need to be configured to see player to be shown on this window?
you can set whatever u want on extend target window:
right click any slot on extend target window, u will see a pop up window where u can set MA, current target, etc etc/
maybe for bookpass group
each one should have next 2 people in line on the extend target window, in case one dies
you can set whatever u want on extend target window:
right click any slot on extend target window, u will see a pop up window where u can set MA, current target, etc etc/
kakakuku Post at 2012-12-18 10:48
basically, if I have book, and I can pass to anyone, or has to be someone specific?
1.  if u r in the book pass group for your side,  u get book, u  pass to the next guy in the book passing order ( order will be announced at start, should be on your ETW)

2. if u r not in the book pass group, u get book by accident, pass to the first guy in the book passing order ( his name will be announced at start, should be on your ETW for easy target)
about Pass book:

First, you will get a red logo buff (silence. 6 seconds) when you pass  the book to next raider ,return a logo blue buff  (12 seconds) when disappears the red buff
Second,  do not pass the book when you  get the blue buff
Third, the book in your hands can not exceed 1tick (6 seconds)

So:
We need at least 3 people to pass on the book, a book to your hand, you do not have blue buff, countdown 4-5 seconds pass to next raider.

中文版:
关于pass book

第一 当你传书之后你会得到一个  红色logo的buff (silence 。6秒)红色buff消失之后得到一个蓝色buff(12秒)
第二,蓝色buff的时候你不能传书
第三,书在你手上不能超过 1tick(6秒)

所以:
我们需要至少3个人来传书,当一本书到你手上之后,确定你没有蓝色buff,倒计时4 -5 秒传给下一位raider。
for west side 25%mini

adds pop not base on mini hp but time base
around 30sec-45sec pop add...
kill slow will get ae blind  [same as center]

so we need dps good and pass book fast
again...i think class can cast heal himself is the best choice to be book member

Post Last Edit by Yuma at 2012-12-20 23:09

if need more heal powa...
i can box shm+cle next time
seems phase 3 25%mini no need to run too much if no book team
and i think my shm have hp/mana is ok@@

shm will join pahse 3 mini +last 25% only...
as i need to 100% focus on 50% emote

shm just G heal + fast heal for group
no dps

Post Last Edit by kakakuku at 2012-12-21 00:34

1. i suggest everyone play 100% on one char, specially healer since one dead Tank or one dead add Tank could result many dead DPS

2. next time, first person on book passing group try to go in first (but don't aggro mini), then tank follow quickly.  This way first person of book passing group will get book.

3. also, just in case, everyone should put first person of booking pass group on your extended target window.  In case u get book ( u will see on your cursor), put in your inventory and target first person, and right click (pass to him).  Then book passing loop can start as normal.

4. today, lack real shaman on healing

5. will adjust some caster dps from east to west
30/12/2012....

Finally we beat RT down after many many try and learn!

and i need to say sorry to all as Yuma zone to wrong side make the book run more hard
and the start...[cle zone correct ,sk zone wrong:(  ]

thx healer in west heal me make me keep up to run book

i can do the book run even in wrong side..
so dont give up if u find that in wrong room
just call ppl heal you in /rs and continue the work

thx Penden and book member
all good job and work hard

thx a lot

Congratulations!!!!
ROF waiting for u newbie!
Ya!! I will make my return soon hopefully been a crazy December. Will need help grinding to level 100 lol
i will save more and more ROF rune for u to take when u come back:)

Back to Forum