Back to Forum Re New
To help with random HPX I think the real clerics should be with the side groups.. Our last try I was the healer for Skofaz he took the first HP. He had a lot of healers, I was his main healer with Anfield but he never  got below 75% it was too easy.

I Had Kakakulu, Nunuke, Amadeus all in my HoTT and there life was very bouncy from incoming too the time they died. like getting down too 20% of health then getting heal, then when there mob turn into hard hitter and they call for heal, there already dead.. If real cleric is with them and there mob turns into the hard hitter. Real clerics can react use our tools to up our healing power and can react at a faster pace.
Ya that's what I said in a previous post flomore. The main healers heal hp tanks.... First mob we have 90 seconds to kill, leave box healers spam healing that tank. Main healers on hp tanks gives us the ability to use all of our discipline healing aa's and technics to up healing power, but Box healers CANT
Post Last Edit by Newbie at 2012-9-17 00:45

Need 2 Magi earth pet atleast. Then need 6 tanks for other 3 hp.. 1 Primary tank each, one back up tank.... THESE TANKS STAY WITH THEIR MOB THE WHOLE TIME, be ready too Off tank.. Raid follow MA we win too easy.

Sk's need to be back up tanks for Magi pet's... 2 Reason's they can Pull HP to pet and FD once pet has aggro, and then they can build aggro on HP from range just incase pet dies..
Back to Forum