Back to Forum Re New
Hi guys

Just wanted to pass on the info that i was given as to how we can maybe do better with this raid.

A friend of mine in SR who i believe are the top guild on our server and therefore have the best equipped and raid experienced tanks gave me some advice over a month ago regarding this raid.

Basically in order to win this raid SR use mage and their pets to tank the HP that the raid is not fighting. So have each group with 1 mage with the pet tank the HP and 2 healers keeping the pet alive. He basically told me that mage pets live longer then even their top tanks so giving more time to kill the HP at a time. So I propose we use mage and 2 healer for each HP we are not killing at time. have other groups set up to kill the templar pop giving us more man power to hopefully dps the HP and kill them quicker. then freed up mage and pet can fight templars or keep them busy while we concentrate on HP dps.

I have been absent a while so my knowledge of this raid is not the best at the moment but my friend thinks all VoA raids can be won easily with 24 mage and 24 druid i think he said for use their pet and healing power. Was something along those lines and i really think it would be a good idea for us to try their tactics as they are most successful guild.

When i see him next i will ask him for better detail on their tactic and will post what i learn.

I hope this maybe help us and hope see you all soon.

Regards

Nathans your little ranger friend
Back to Forum