Back to Forum Re New

Login Server will be down....

http://
eqplayers.station.sony.com/
news_article.vm?id=524210&month
=022012

Maintenance Notice: Monday, March 5, 2012

Important: We will perform maintenance beginning at 11:00 PM Pacific* on March 5, 2012. Login for all games will be unavailable starting at 11:00 PM on March 5, 2012, to approximately 5:00 AM Pacific* on March 6, 2012. There will be extended downtime for account management and commerce transactions, and the forums will be read only, until approximately 7:00 AM Pacific* on March 6, 2012.

EverQuest will also have server maintenance during this downtime. Povar and Antonius Bayle will be taken down at 03:00 AM. Once the login maintenance is complete, Antonius Bayle and Povar will be open for play. Players that log into the Test server before the maintenance starts should not be impacted.

All of the other EverQuest servers will be taken offline at 12:00 AM Pacific* on Tuesday, March 6, 2012. The estimated downtime for this maintenance is 12:00 AM to approximately 04:00 PM Pacific* on March 6, 2012. If the maintenance is completed early the servers may be opened up before the estimated time.

We apologize for this interruption and will resume all affected services as soon as the maintenance is completed.
是今天晚上嗎? 看了不是很懂 ~"~
Login server down : today 9 am - 9 pm
eq server down : today 10 am - 8 pm
GMT+8:

log 服务器:2012-03-06  15:00  到  21:00 (约6 hours)
EQ  服务器:2012-03-06 16:00   到   2012-03-07 08:00 (约16 hours)
那意思是說今晚又不用玩囉 = =
要不要先在公會網站講改明天晚上Raid??  或者直接跳過??
這樣明天晚上就不會不夠人打Valley ~
T3 Raid  inc  ~
All servers are locked atm cause sucks maintenance again.
Raid will be postponed tmr i think.

Shavin.
最新消息~ EQ server  down  to 12pm PST , 也就是下午4點 ....F SoE
就是不給我 ding 95!
Xnad the God of Cat~
all go back to work @@!
10# kakakuku

This login requires that the account be activiated. Please make sure your account is active in order to login

<== account database messed up....
下午四時了.... 還是一樣....
Xnad the God of Cat~
SoE 又延長downtime ....往後延2小時~ 不知道6pm 會不會又黃牛 ....
延到我值完班到家吧 ^______^
有没有人可以 login? 我懷疑我的 a/c 已經完全消失了 -.-
Xnad the God of Cat~
据说可以login 啊…
那我的 a/c 不就....
Xnad the God of Cat~
17# Xnad
金翅仆街了,,我的acc 全不能login...
to xnad, did u pay? recurring payment ma? check check payment first
can u log in via player station?
to Kaka,

i was playing before the server maint.... and also even I wanna check on the subscription info, I cannot login into eqplayers.com ... i dun't know if my a/c is banned / suspended or not, guess the only way I can get prove is to contact SOE directly .... sigh
Xnad the God of Cat~
Back to Forum