Back to Forum Re New

RAID , show or no show

I find it  odd that   we have players  that skip raids that do nothing for them ,  but will show for  t3 raids,(the one we win)  Yet these people  won  majority of the bids. Also we kick people from the raid that had been with us all day.

Stuff like this is why we can never get a  strong raid force  on days we do Oseka raids. I enjoy raiding, sure i prefer to win, but this is not helping and  seems unfair to others.
The main point of the post is riaders only showing up for Raids (loot)  they want.
This is unfair to all guild memebers .

But since we are on the topic  of oseka , time and tides.

We  repeat the raid  over and over again  with no change, not just in strat, but in the raid itself (players). We burn down the first hp, then  use what discs we have left to  kill the second, by the time we hit the third  we  are running on autoattack mainly.  We need better dps as a constant, not just it small bursts.
   WE need a boost , some sort of bump up.    I was told , as i posted befor  , that we should  do the RT raid to unlock the t3  melee weps , it should boost the damage we do that is non disc for a more constant dps rate.
  Also i believe that a change up  in raids would help boost the raid attendance.  WE should have  few issues with this raid, its all about comunication and team work ( both things we need to work on)
14# merdi
Back to Forum