Board logo

Subject: The Plane of Time击败四元素后你要做的一件事 [Print]

Author: cilya    Time: 2020-3-15 13:37     Subject: The Plane of Time击败四元素后你要做的一件事

The Plane of Time[edit]At this point you should have four elemental shields, one drops from each of the elemental gods.
Now you need to combine them. There is a book found on a slave in Plane of Tactics which contains this vital information.
I, Frana Shimi, have speculated for the Lords of War an answer for a new type of container. The problem that you had presented to me was the ability to seal off the very power of the elements. No material has the ability to hold all of the powers of the elements at one time.
I believe though if you were to create an unfired medium container and then fire it with two high quality firing sheets covered in Multielemental glaze it would create an invulnerable container. To make the multielement glaze, you will need to mix together the four base element glazes: windy glaze, aqua glaze, earthen glaze, and magma glaze in a glaze mortar.
I dare not imagine why you would need to combine the quintessence of the elements, or what you would do with it. Please consider my time here spent well, and set my soul at rest. I have toiled here for long.
What this means is that you must combine your four elemental shields and combine them inside an odylic vial. To create the odylic vial, follow the instructions from the book:
Combine windy glaze, aqua glaze, earthen glaze, and magma glaze in a glaze mortar. (These glazes are made from components found inside each of the elemental planes)
Combine 1 block of clay, 1 medium jar sketch, and 1 flask of water on a pottery wheel.
Combine the unfired medium container with 2 high quality firing sheets and the multi-elemental glaze in a Tanaan kiln (e.g. the one in Plane of Knowledge). **NOTE:** This item is not no-drop so your guild will only need one.
If you did all this correctly, you now have a 4-slot container called an odylic vial. If you're having problems creating the vial, I refer you to EQTraders for the recipes. Place the 4 elemental shields you have (globe, sphere, cloud, and mound) inside, and combine. The result should be the Quintessence of Elements:
[url=https://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Fileuintessence.jpg][/url]
Now take your nice flashy new quintessence (which for some odd reason has the same graphic as the scepter of Al`kabor) and hail Maelin in the library of Plane of Knowledge.

Almost done now, head to the Plane of Innovation and bring along someone who has a key to the Factory. Open the door to the factory and immediately turn left inside the first room, open the door there and you will find Chronographer Muon, a robot, in the back left corner. Hail him...

At this point you get transported to an otherwise unreachable section of the zone. At the end of the walkway you will find your good friend Maelin along with a time machine.

Well, you've done it. What are you waiting for? Click the time machine in the middle and you will be transported to the Plane of Time.
Author: cilya    Time: 2020-3-15 13:56

简易说明:打完四元素,HAIL到四个物品

然后制陶做个盒子,

其中需要做二个半成品
Step 1: Create the multi-elemental glaze
Step 2: Create an unfired medium container
Step 3: Create the odylic vial(一个四格容器)

然后合成

再去图书馆找Maelin

最后从POI,找时间机器,去POTIME
Enter Plane of Time via Plane of Innovation

一般来说一个RAID公会只需作一个,当然,为了体验乐趣,做一做也无妨