Board logo

Subject: Looking to Join [Print]

Author: Adamo    Time: 2013-2-27 22:19     Subject: Looking to Join

Hey guys!
Well my Real life name is AJ, but my main Toon is going to be named Adamo (MY Real life first name in Italian)

I spoke with Freewind earlier tonight and basically my story is...

I played EQ back when PoP was the newest expansion, had a lvl 60 bard, but never did much raiding. I could swarm/charm kite, and quad twist. Both those things I hear dont really mean anything anymore but oh well.
I played WoW had a max level shammy but quit a long time ago. Played Fallen Earth, have a capped toon, but its boring. Played SWG as well and the latest MMO I have played is AoC where I have a max level Cleric esq toon with almost all max raid gear.

Basically I feel like I have been missing my old EQ experience and have thought about coming back to this game. I didnt want to come back unless I had a guild to join right off the bat which is why I am strongly considering you guys....

Ohh and my reasoning behind that is that I live in Tokyo Japan so I am only 1 hour ahead of most of you and once I am high enough I will be able to join you guys on some raids ;)
Ohh also Freewind said I should say hello to Kenming, I believe he and I will have some things to discuss since as I have been reading a bard is a bit different now then before.

I should have my full account up and running either Friday night, or sometime on the weekend and I will start playing on my new bard.

Sorry for the rant but I wanted to put more of my background up on here.

Adamo
Author: sexyBeast    Time: 2013-2-28 00:23

hi adamo we welcome raider and casual players, specially you are in the same time zone :)
Author: kenming    Time: 2013-2-28 19:05

Hey, fellow bardies~  shoot me a tell when u are up , I am sure we will have a lot to discuss!

Welvome EQ中文世纪地图集论坛 (http://www.ceqmap.com/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0