Back to Forum Re New

Blood Spells(Spell: Blood of Nadox/SHM,Spell: Pureblood/CLR,DRU)

也就是所谓的艾克沙DLC,纯净之血魔法任务SHM是团体效果,CLR和DRU是单体

效果:
1: Decrease Poison Counter by 9
2: Decrease Poison Counter by 9
3: Decrease Disease Counter by 9
4: Decrease Disease Counter by 9

英文内容

Blood Spells   
Quest Started By:Description:
Where:
Who:
Rating:

Information:
Time:Hours
Level:51
Maximum Level:115
Monster Mission:No
Repeatable:Yes
Can Be Shrouded?:No
Quest Type:Quest
Quest Goal:
  • Spell
Quest Items:
Related Zones:
Related Creatures:
Era:
Recommended:
Group Size:Solo
Min. # of Players:1
Max. # of Players:1
Appropriate Classes:
Appropriate Races:
  • All
Entered: Mon Mar 31 20:26:15 2003
Modified: Wed Jan 3 23:45:43 2018
You say, 'Hail, Grennik Neltrin'

Grennik Neltrin says 'Hello. Have you been exploring the island? I came here to discover the secrets of the Broken Skull trolls but I have yet to even explore the island. Rumors that their high priest Nadox held the power to cure any disease have been drifting around Norrath for some time. I've come to see if the rumors are true. Unfortunately the island is much more dangerous than I had imagined and I haven't found anything useful. If you find anything having to do with the troll High Priest, please bring it to me.'

• Combine a Blackened Vial, Broken Skull Clan Blood and Gunthak Gulf Water in a brew barrel to make a Black Potion (no fail).
  • Combine the Black Potion with some Pure Blood (again in a brew barrel) to make a Glowing Black Potion (no-fail).

Upon handing the potion to Grennik:

You gain experience!!

Grennik Neltrin holds the vial carefully between her fingers as she spins it slowly in the light. 'Yes I believe the potion is complete now. Of course we can never be certain until one of us drinks it. Since you prepared it would stand to reason for you to try it.'

She lifts the dark potion towards ______ and ______ reaches out and takes it from her. ______ takes a deep breath and brings the potion to his lips. The smell nearly makes him faint, but he regains his composure and swallows it in one giant gulp.

You are suddenly filled with dark warmth as the potion slides down into your stomach. You can almost sense it invading your body, battling with your defenses. You stomach turns as the venom and blood mixes in your stomach and you fight the urge to pass out. You focus all of your energy on combating the poison inside you and your body begins to turn the venom. Eventually the poison grows silent inside you and only a slight warmth is left in its place. You have conquered the poison.'

Clerics and Druids receive the Spell: Pure Blood while Shaman receive the Spell: Blood of Nadox.
Rewards:
简单说明
任务NPC,就在Gulf of Gunthak
NPC名字:Grennik Neltrin
一样在Gunthak 打到,(Gunthak Gulf Water)
另需的三样Blackened Vial,Broken Skull Clan Blood,Pure Blood)物品全可以在,Crypt of Nadox 纳多克地穴一次性打齐

所需物品
Blackened Vial, (Crypt of Nadox)

Broken Skull Clan Blood (Crypt of Nadox)

Gunthak Gulf Water(Gulf of Gunthak)
a dark elf pillager (Levels: 33 - 35)a gnome marauder (Level: 38)a human pillager (Levels: 33 - 35)a troll plunderer (Level: 40)an erudite marauder (Level: 38)an ogre pillager (Level: 40)
这三样在酿造桶里合成得到:Black Potion(放心不需要技能,不会失败)

然后,再和

Pure Blood(Crypt of Nadox)

继续在酿造桶里合成得到:Glowing Black Potion(放心不需要技能,不会失败)

把得到的物品交还给NPC就得到魔法了

此魔法在POP版本期间很重要。
Back to Forum