Back to Forum Re New
我以前在full circle公會:
Ok the time has come that we are back to full strength to start getting people prepared for the future and what we will attempt to do. We need to start having our mellee focus on having OT hammers and Port Hats... Most already do which is good. But there are still a few out there that do not. These are going to become required for all Mellee that intend to raid the planes with us... Simply because porters have to leave the raid too if you want to leave early... It is not fair to them.

Also we need to start having people who intend to raid to get their MR to around 145 MR unbuffed by a chanter or a Bard. I know this is tough to do it doesn't have to happen over night. I only ask that you start working on it now and using 145 as a goal to reach. Other resists are important too and we will stress those more as we grow...Right now we need to focus on eliminating dragon fear when we engage dragons (Which we will be doing more ragefires so people can see and learn how a dragon should be engaged and why MR is important).

This leads me into the next part....junk buffs that can be instantly recast. Monks have it with their epic or kunark robe....They can instantly rebuff themselves continuously with their haste click...Rogues,tanks and rangers should be focusing on getting something like a Goblin skull earring. These items are important because dragons dispel buffs and it is good to always have that junk buff first so it can be clicked back on fast when it gets dispelled.

Tanks and Monks... Midnight Mallets. These are not hard to get... We can also setup having one on an alt to keep them recharged when they get used up. But they are essential to Warriors and monks and also beneficial to SKs and Paladans for quick aggro pull if one tank goes down. For now this is the essentials of what we want to have people focused on that do raid. As we progress there are a few other items that will become handy that we will look at...But this is enough for now to get you guys focused on so we can have a bit more fun in the future.

Before you ask... no we aren't going hardcore raiding. I just want to make sure we are prepared for when we do go after the targets to ensure success. We will in the very near future be going after an outdoor dragon or 2 a week...Maybe VS or Inny again too when we feel like we have the numbers capable of doing it and being able to get on top of the target quickly. Right now we are gonna work on doing a few more Ragefires with the guild to let you all see what dragon engages are like and to teach how to work together and engage properly.

Any other ideas or comments feel free to add and discuss. IF you have objections to this feel free to express them. I welcome a discussion on it with different point of views.

--------------

<Taken> spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/a/cyphor ... BVRjJNT3FpRVE#gid=0
这是啥。。。OT 锤子。传送头盔 145的魔抗。。holyshit,然后Monk 要epic。。kunark的胸甲。。。。。好高大上啊。。。
那個人的意思只是說,你要有一些一點就可以buff自己的垃圾buff排頭,龍會dispell,所以一dispell,你就click,就可以有回來。所以為什麼這個垃圾賣3000pp http://wiki.project1999.com/Shrunken_Goblin_Skull_Earring
这个耳环很不错啊,很多monk rog rng 为了那一点点的atk 追求这个哟
Back to Forum