Back to Forum Re New

suggestion for raid in Jan

Tursday  CTOVFriday     CTOV   
sunday    BD > ROF progression raid

oseka and RT raid can farm 1-2 time to unlocked T3 gear
after that we should focos on Rof raid beause both raid CP is low and spend lots of time to prepare
we should skip them

when RF can pass SL and KD raid in RoF
we can consider put BD as a pick up target

RT 與 OSEKA 兩場RAID要花的準備時間實在太多...以DROP 來說性價比也不高
公會大概兩FARM 1-2次後可以停打 (主要是幫助會員解鎖以便購買力 一些有不俗FOCUS的T3 裝,如RT RAID解鎖COP 3的遠程,
OSEKA 解鎖 增加HATE的TANK面具)

將省回來的一天嘗試SL 或 KD RAID(以現在的WAR SEA ,SK + PAL充分的情況下,我跟KAKA 只開CLE助戰也有足夠的TM來擋SL最後那波10 ADDS吧..(REZZER快點回來接力HEAL~~)

在一場RAID有10COINS的情況下...對RF整體實力也能有顯著的提升

至於VOA T4....依據RF EMOTE RUN的經驗,實在不宜浪費一天的RAID DAY來嘗試,再者性價比也不高,直接在ROF RAID 拿裝跟FOCUS就好

After we tried the progression  raid, in order to make more reasonable plan。
同意yuma观点
RT和OSEKA必要时可以允许该2场T3适当的box部分main一下以保证全面unlock。
ToV is a really good event with all these dragons for upgraded gears for raiders and especially for tankers. ( so priority to ToV )

Then VOA T4 ( need to beat PoA 1st ) / RoF with SL, or KD raids, need to test

But for BD, its really now a pick up raid for me ( in my mind, i mean )

Shavin
Post Last Edit by Yuma at 2013-1-7 21:17

i just worry some raider may need coins to buy T3 special gear (48-60coins around)
of course our Pick up force have 50% chance to beat BD[to many box actually and less ppl play tm class in PU...so....) and some raider cant pop in Pu day..so just use raid to help them farm some coins [BD wont take long for us...around 20min finish and 15min for bid time)

For VOA T4 POA raid...the most diificult  part for this raid is.... u need to divided the raid
into 4 parts and start the mini raid in the same time, u need to pass the 4 mini raid to
weak up the final boss...the result for 4 mini raid will affect the powa for the boss.
therefore, if one of mini part fail we need to do the raid again

of course, like RT or oseka ,we still need to run emote in raid. for COB raid, it may a bit easy
compare with POA raid..but again, i dont think we can beat it in 2-3 weeks becuase of
emote run .So, i dont think its more better to use 1 raid days to do SL or KD

skip VOA T4 will not affect the raider gear up as we can beat 10/13 in Ctov
if we can beat SL or KD in short time. we can speed up our raider gear up

first of all cong RF pass KD raid last night!
last night we also try VA and seems....still have many thing need to test for this fight.
so we may try again later after we farm more coins in RoF raid

if our RAID more efficient (just like last week SD night 8:30-11:00 killed 8 dragon in Ctov)

Thursaday : 8-9 dragons in Ctov
Frisday : KD + 3 dragons (both target need to wait enough raider pop but KD should be
more easy compare with Lord XXX and no need kill adds also)

Sunday : SL  or other T1 targer(Crystal first and EW after crystal win (KD+Crystal win =EW raid open)

after we get 4 T1 raid win...cong all
we can enter T2 raid zone:)

Back to Forum