Back to Forum Re New
The devil seems to want me to not be on Eq.. Everyday it's something else.. All morning my Internet connection has faded in and out.eaning as I'm on Eq the connection dropped less then 40% then right before LD come back. Now it's not getting signal at all it's connected to the net with limited access. Meaning no Internet connection..

I called cox they said they don't have any notes that the system is out within the area. However it could be that's its just not reported yet. They have a tech scheduled to come to my house Monday from 8-11 am est... Unless my connection comes back from now and then. She said when she is sending my modem a signal it's not receiving it and just sending the signal back...

Some cursed me with the damn BG god I promise.. I could just scream
Looks like a local problem. I've been watching my modem for the last 2 hours. The modem gets full connection every 10-15 and stays connected for 1 min or so before losing connection Again
its up as of right now!@
bg rezza, we do VOL  BD RT  the day  . donot miss.
haha..see u tonight newbie!
we need to get the beast corpse !!

I wont miss net is up atm, been up 43 hours sleep 4 hours then be back for raid. no prob... as of right now coast is clear... BG net company cox sucks...
Modem down right after raid called >!!<
If cox can't fix the problem will get new service provider..
Get FIOS!
Cox is devil, verizon is your angel.
Back to Forum