Back to Forum Re New

Hello All i am a Cleric looking to join

i am a close to lvl 90 with 1090 AAs  i can tend two raid days mondays will be a tough for me to tend due to getting kids to school in the am. I will try my best in the next few weeks to get to lvl 95 .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Thank you all                                                                                                                               Idamanz
Welcome Idamanz

can you tell us a bit more about you:
Ie. where did you hear about us?
     Any friend or players you known in Real Faith?
     What time zone are you in?
     Your prior eq experience (raid & group)?
thanks, looking forward to see you in guild chat....
2# kakakuku
I have been in EQ  since 2000 then i had  2 kids i had to take time off eq for a few years now that i am back i am looking for good people to join a guild with i Met Bebeto i know him from Woodland realm guild  i also grouped with a few other members from Real faith Huwar  and the box sham of his. before i was in woodland Realm i was in a  another small guild that kinda broke down The Exiled Legions of Honor it still here on this server  just not many people online  when i play . i am in central mountain time i work second shift that is why i play so late i hope to hear from you soon if you have any questions you can send email or tell in game Thanks  be well all take care
welcome
Back to Forum